Steve Jeffery, the pastor of Emmanuel Evangelical Church in London, points out an online tract about “two ways to live.” This seems like a helpful tool. He discusses how his church does open-air evangelism here, and suggests these questions as conversation starters:
- What do you do during the week?
- What things are most important to you? Why?
- What do you think is wrong with the world?
- What do you think is the root cause of the problems in the world?
- Would you describe yourself as religious?
- What do you know about Jesus Christ?
- If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
- If it were possible to know God personally, would you want to?
He also referred to these courses. It’s worth looking into for we who are evangelism-challenged.